DBSync’s Shopify and QuickBooks Integration provides a simple and easy solution to synchronize order and fulfillment data from multiple channels with QuickBooks, optimizing your order-to-cash process.
- Now your invoices and payments can keep up with the pace and scale of your orders
- Simplify your accounting by bringing order data from multiple marketplaces inside QuickBooks
- Your inventory management on QuickBooks is automatically managed based on orders, ensuring great customer experience for your online customers
- No risk of errors that come with manual entry of order data into your QuickBooks
- Reduce time and effort spent on reconciliation of orders in QuickBooks
- Generate QuickBooks invoices, sales orders etc for your orders generated from multiple marketplaces such as Amazon,eBay, BuzzFeed, Houzz, Messenger, Wanelo, Wholesale Instagram, Facebook, POS etc.
- Update product information in QuickBooks Items
- Trigger payments for your orders
- Automatically update your QuickBooks Inventory and perform adjustments in Shopify
- Synchronize sales tax information with QuickBooks for fulfilled orders
- Update invoices with shipping information
Frequently Asked Questions
I use Shopify on the cloud, but my QuickBooks installation is on-premise. Can I use DBSync?
Yes, the advantage with DBSync is that you can synchronize Shopify data into both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online (QBO).
Is DBSync’s Shopify integration bi-directional?
Yes, you can synchronize data from Shopify to QuickBooks.
How soon can I get started with the Shopify- QuickBooks integration?
Our pre-built integration for Shopify and QuickBooks can be ready to run in an hour.
Are the data synchronizations fully automated?
Yes, our scheduler lets you automate the synchronization of data between Shopify and QuickBooks, and you can schedule it as frequently as 5 minutes.
What kind of API support does DBSync’s Shopify Integration provide?
Our integration is based on OData (Open Data Protocol), which is an industry standard RESTful API.
Can I get a free trial version of DBSync?
Definitely, 14-day free trial is available after completing the registration process