Salesforce & QuickBooks Online Adapter provides you with capability to sync your Salesforce with QuickBooks. This adapter is capable of syncing data from Salesforce to QuickBooks Online and vice-versa. This adapter comes bundled with default ready to use mapping template as:
- Salesforce Accounts to QuickBooks Online Customer
- Salesforce Product to QuickBooks Online Items (Service, Inventory, NonInventory)
- Salesforce opportunities to QuickBooks Online Transactions (Invoice, SalesOrder, SalesReceipt)
- QuickBooks Online Customer to Salesforce Account
- QuickBooks Online Transactions to Salesforce opportunities(closed won [Invoice, SalesOrder])
- QuickBooks Online ReceivePayments to Salesforce Custom payment Object
Frequently Asked Questions
What Versions of Salesforce this adapter Support?
DBSync supports almost all major versions of Salesforce. Salesforce Professional Edition(with or without products module), Enterprise Edition, and the Non-Profit Edition.
Can I get a trial of DBSync?
DBSync is available free for 15 days trial after going through Signup process
Is this adapter Bi-Directional?
Yes. And you also have the control to make IT Unidirectional if you require.
Can this Adapter be customized and can it integrate Custom object and custom fields?
Yes, It is a complete flexible solution which can be customized as per to your unique business process.
Does this profile support Bi-directional Sync?
Yes. This profile supports Bi-Directional Sync. You also have the control to make sync unidirectional or as required by your business model.
Is this Profile available with On-Demand Version or On-Premise Version of DbSync?
This profile is available with both On-Demand and On-Premise Versions of DBSync.
What Transactions can we generate in QuickBooks Online from Salesforce?
We can generate following transactions in QuickBooks Online from Salesforce:
- Sales Order
- Sales Receipts
- Credit Memos
What transaction types can we generate in Salesforce from QuickBooks Online?
We can generate following transactions in Salesforce from QuickBooks:
Is product Hierarchy supported in DBSync?
Yes. DBSync supports product hierarchy within salesforce.com as it is supported in QuickBooks.